2. The Auction Details page opens. Click the Register button.
3. The Online Auction Terms and Condition page opens. Read the Terms and Conditions and fill out the registration form.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on “I HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AUCTION” and click Submit.
5. Within 24 hours, you should receive an email for online bidder information, which will request proof of funds required for bidder approval.
If you do not receive an email requesting online bidder information within 24 business hours, please contact Toni at 419-865-1224 or 877-462-7673.
Our office is closed on the weekends.
6.Once you are approved as a bidder, you will be set to bid on the auction.
7. Return to our site and select Online Auctions and click on Real Estate.
8. The Auction Details page opens. Scroll down to locate the auction you want to bid on.
9. Click on the photograph of item to view more information.
10. Enter your bids in the boxes to the right of the information on the item.
11. Scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find boxes to enter your bidder number and password (provided in your email.) Click Submit Bids.
12. You may also enter a bid on the page before the details page, in the box to the right of the desired item, and then scroll to the bottom of this page to enter your bidder number and password, and click Submit Bids.
13. IMPORTANT! When you are watching an item during final bidding, the page will not automatically refresh to display increasing bids.
Refresh it regularly to view the most current bids.
There is refresh button below the register button.
14. If you encounter technical difficulties during bidding or have limited internet access, call us at 1-877-462-7673 for help. It is recommended to enter a maximum bid that you are willing to pay, prior to final bidding, so that if you unexpectedly cannot bid, the online bidding system can automatically continue bidding on your behalf up to your limit.